Monday, July 28, 2008

Babyproofing WAR

Yes, our little man is mobile. You have to watch very closely to see it, but there is movement. I consider it a rolling, wriggling type of movement. I purchased the appropriate items from the terrible store of Babies R Us last week. Today, I was installing soft corners on the kitchen table (these might save me more pain than the child at this point) and noticed this warning: "Discontinue use when child becomes old enough to defeat it." HA! I did not know that my son would be declaring WAR on the babyproofing paraphenila. How does one defeat a soft plastic table corner? What weapon is appropriate? My mind jumps to my chubby cheeked, toothless son, hanging by his mouth from the corner of the table in an effort to defeat the plastic so he can, when he is tall enough, bang his head into that corner.

1 comment:

Angi said...

nHilarious! Wanna know how our Coffee Table Baby War ended?

Garage Sale. :)

Babies defeat everything.