Monday, April 21, 2008

RJ's Four Month Milestones

Mr. Big Boy is 4 months old!! In the last week, he has grabbed at a toy and rolled over from belly to back. At his checkup today, he got 3 shots, weighed 12 lbs 5 oz, and was 22 inches tall. He is finally on the charts for weight, but fell off for length. I told the Dr. to look at what he's coming from, CJ and I are not exactly giants! 
Now we begin the battle of transitioning the boy to sleeping in his crib. I just ended a half hour of screaming by moving the swing into his room and putting him in it for a nap. I thought shots were supposed to make them tired? He is currently swinging away and gnawing on his best friend Soft Bunny with eyes wide open. Occasional coos tell me it ain't going to happen..gotta run, he just crapped himself with one of the loud kind. Sure to be a fun clean up!

No comments: