Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vampires


I'm getting a taste of the single mother lifestyle for the next two nights. CJ has gone off to the bustling metropolis of Forks, WA for work. I'm guessing it has something to do with teenage vampires:)
Usually, the whole family loads up for these overnight adventures around our great state, but this time, Mommy has to work. I took time off last week for a quick adventure to the Midwest, to take Ryan to see his grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. So I NEED to work this week. Here is a cute photo of Ryan and his cousin Addilynn (2yrs old) playing together. They are "cooking" oatmeal according to Addi.  Yes, I am aware that they look enough alike to be siblings!! It was great to go back and see my family, if even for a brief visit. Flying alone with a 14 month old is a true test of character and upper body strength. I won't be doing that again any time soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How fun that you got to make a trip to IN! Tell CJ to watch out for werewolves too!