Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mr. Bumbo Craps A Lot



So, people say that boys are generally harder to potty train than girls, but I think I'm on to a solution here...

We've been using the Bumbo seat to feed RJ his "taste test" of foods. (We're on bananas today) Eight out of ten times I place him in the seat, he IMMEDIATELY poops his pants! Does he think that Bumbo is a potty chair? I don't know. At first I thought it was food related, you know, a balancing of ins and outs, but no! Yesterday I placed him in the chair in the office so he could sit up and play with some toys. He turned all red in the face and started the grunt-fest that is crapping his pants.

So, when the time comes, I'm getting out the utility knife and cutting a poop hole in the Bumbo!

BTW-check out the hand-like monkey foot in the left photo, SO CUTE!
The photo on the right is post-poop, just look at the innocence!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute! Lily always pooped when placed in the Bumbo too. Guess it's something about the position they are sitting in.