Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Bliss

After experiencing my FIRST Mother's Day, I have to say, yes sir, may I have another? I didn't do any dishes or laundry, and we got to eat out!
We spent a family vacation weekend at the Oregon Coast. It was RJ's first trip in a car across state lines and his first hotel stay. He did alright. I barely slept, but it was still fun. The weather bordered on terrible, but the sun came out and it warmed into the high 50's on Sunday just before we left.
For my first official Mother's Day gift, I received a beautiful jade and pearl necklace which I opened while sipping a latte and eating a cinnamon roll. PERFECT.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Picture of the necklace please!

Melissa said...

YAY to your first Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a great time!