Indigo-she will turn one this month. The past year has been a whirlwind!
1. Almost walking. Will turn anything into her personal mode of transportation. Easel, trash cans, etc.
2. Has the cutest bent pointer finger thingy. Will try to photograph again tomorrow. Her finger is straight, the bend is at the wrist. She points at EVERYTHING!
3. Her loves: Birds, cats, babies, dolls, Nordy (a stuffed shoe horn toy from Nordstrom), giving kisses.
4. She enjoys finding her reflection in things: the trash can, the dishwasher, the mirror. Such a smiley happy girl most of the time.
1. Transitioning to the big potty for poops. This has taken a lot of work on my part. He is not a fan of the noise it makes hitting the bottom of the pot.
2. Playing soccer. We had a major meltdown at one of the practices. But he came to enjoy his time running and playing with some new kids.
3. Creative play is starting to get interesting. He is making up stories about things, and is great at rhyming and making up songs. Gets that one from me. :)