Sunday, May 24, 2009

Book Review

a href="http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5258692.Real_Food_for_Mother_and_Baby_The_Fertility_Diet_Eating_for_Two_and_Baby_s_First_Food" style="float: left; padding-right: 20px">Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby's First Food Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby's First Food by Nina Planck

My review

While interesting in theory, I found the detail of this book overwhelming. I can't say that I agree with some of the food choices made by the author either. I am putting this one aside for now, and may pick it up again later, but I am currently feeling a bit self conscious reading about how to eat when you are pregnant. I'm not currently pregnant, but was 2 years ago, and I feel like I'm analyzing all of my food decisions from 2 years ago! My son is healthy and happy, why should a book make me feel weird about that?

View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Jennifer Woolsey said...

After reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle I was ready to pack up the house, head east, and start a little farm.